Directions to Use :
- Place 1-2 drops on handkerchief and deeply inhale vapors, diffuse it while sleeping or make a chest rub by diluting it with sweet almond oil.
- Use Eucalyptus essential oil as a floor cleaner by adding 20 drops in a bucket of hot water.
- Add 8-10 drops of oil to laundry soap to inhibit the growth of mold or bacteria.
- Combine 5-7 drops of eucalyptus oil to 1-2 teaspoons of jojoba or olive oil and massage onto the muscles. Combine15-20 drops of eucalyptus oil with water in a small spray bottle. Spray and rub on sore muscles, or spray to warm muscles prior to an exercise session.
- Dilute with water and apply onto wounds, cuts and insect bites affected skin area.